[DML] Help Make a Christmas Wish Come True...

[DML] Help Make a Christmas Wish Come True...

Hi all,
I finally found it...the DeLorean of my dreams!!! It is EXACTLY
the kind I wanted; color, transmission, EVERYTHING!!! The coolest
thing about it is that it even includes a car alarm with built in keyless
entry and Sony CD stereo w/ removable face!!! The Lord does hear our
prayers! Now here is my request: please help me find a home for my
twp collections I have for sale. I have tallied up the total on them and
they
come out to be the right amount I need! So here goes:

Ninja Turtle collection:
about 530+ action figures
200+ vehicles,
ALL weapons included,
Includes the rare Scratch and Hotspot figures,
Both playsets,
3/4 of ALL figures are in either Mint or Near Mint condition,
VERY FEW are under this condition,
Asking price: $8500 OBO

Star Wars:
about 60 figures
weapons included for most
Vader carrying case
Most are Mint or Near Mint condition,
Asking price: $5000 OBO
OR
both collections for $12K.

I need some help, and I'm asking everyone who may be
interested or may know someone who might be. This may
sound a little steep, but really it is a great find. These collections
are immaculate! The money will go toward my DeLorean.
I only have a couple of weeks so I really will appreciate all of your
help. After 8 years my prayers HAVE been answered!

Greatly appreciative of ALL help,
Robert Greenhaw
Soon-to-be-Vin 2928