[DML] Re: Insurance

To all teenage delorean owners and wannabies

You must weigh the factors in volved when getting insurance
Ryan, in your case $2800 is about right all things considered

Statisticly you are in the highest risk group to insure.

Ask to be quoted on a similar valued and classification car
Like a 1999 Neon , Taurus, Mustang GT,or Pontiac Firebird. I would bet that
the quotes won't be that much different.

Dennis 5180

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:17:32 -0500, dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi all, I just received a quote from Metropolitan Insurance companies on
> DeLorean insurance. They quoted 2,800 dollars. I will be 17, have good
> grades and I took Drivers Ed. It will be written off my parents policy.
> I am a male and I live in the northeast. The car would be covered for
> everything, all year round. Does this quote seem steep? Thanks.
>
> Ryan Arsenault

> www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

> moderator@xxxx

> eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season