Sent: Sunday, December 19, 1999 8:47 PM
Subject: [DML] Center vent control

Just a question for you DeLorean folks.  I am trying to find the little control arm that the vacuum servo uses to open and close the center vents above the radio.  My servo is working fine but the arm is just missing, no I didn't break it, the car came this way.  I've looked at some on line sites but can't find things like that, is it even available?

Stephen Sunkel