[DML] Own a Delorean?....ask Santa for a Dremmel.

[DML] Own a Delorean?....ask Santa for a Dremmel.

This isn't a commercial for power tools...just some freindly advise. The
Dremmel (rotary tool) is without question the single best tool I've invested
in since I purchased my Delorean.

If you own a Delorean and don't own a Dremmel ask for one for Christmas.

They are fantastic for stripping, cutting and polishing...and come in handy
on those stubborn, rusted stuck nuts and bolts. The Dremmel has saved me
countless hours...and more than a few therapy sessions. :)

I recently redid my headliners...the dremmel not only cleanly (and safely)
stripped off the old foam stuck to the boards, but cut "v's" in the
replacement fir trees I purchased so that they fit in the holes perfectly.

mike@xxxx
VIN# 17089
Windsor, Ontario