[DML] Re: Fir tree snaps on lower door trim...

[DML] Re: Fir tree snaps on lower door trim...

hey All,

I found out how to remove the old Fir Tree snaps. I thought it was a big
process where you have to take then out from the other side of the panel, but
I called Rob Grady, and he just said to grab them with pliers and twist them
out on an angle and sure enough just like he said and it all worked. I was
able to get the first 5 out easily but the last one is always a pain, but I
managed to get it. Next time I order something from PJ Grady I am gonna
throw those fir tree snaps in with the order. Thanks to everyone who offered
their help. Happy Holidays everyone.

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852.....tear-down and rebuild restoration