[DML] DMC Upgrade List

Does anyone know of a list that has been put together that describes
all of the areas of the "D" that should be upgraded or updated because
of problems identified on this mailing list? This would include such
fixes as changing the plastic overflow bottle to a metal one, bigger
alternator, fixes to door locks, running alternate trunk release
cables, etc. It seems this would be an invaluable guide for all
current and potential owners. While I realize there will be problems
isolated to specific cars, such a list would cover the majority of
repeat problems identified or fixes to inheritly poor construction
areas. Perhaps such a list exists and I just have missed out on its
location. Any thoughts?

Mark D.
16728