[DML] DeLorean mentioned on History Channel again

[DML] DeLorean mentioned on History Channel again

History Channel is having a "Quiz of the Century" discussing various
events. In the section on "Cars" - along with the Tucker and the Model T
- Question #36 was on the DeLorean. There was some footage - just a very
little bit, though I hadn't seen it before. Jerry Springer asked the quiz
question, which was "Which metal was the DeLorean's body made of." The
three choices were the usual: Aluminum, Titanium, and Stainless Steel.
Fortunately, the spot managed to avoid saying anything bad about the
DeLorean and all the shots were flattering. Jerry mentioned that JZD was