[DML] Re: Fuel Pump Access

At 12:52 PM 12/16/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Not to blow my own horn, but there is an article in the last
>'zine (with pictures!) on how to replace the fuel sender and the
>fuel pump sealing ring. Anyone contemplating repairs in
>that area might want to take a look.

reply:

Not to blow Mikes horn,

But I struggled with this repair several years ago after finding
my self stranded on a trans bay bridge. Mikes instructions are as
good as they get and correct, even down to being sure there are no kinks
in the pick up lines and fuel return line. I might add that if a person
were in the middle of such a project and found that they were missing
the copper crush gaskets for the Banjo fittings, the old ones can be
softened on any kitchen gas stove and re surfaced by hand and re-used.

Good luck.

CAUTION : Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in county jail.

It's the LAW!