[DML] Re: Delorean Special on the History Channel

[DML] Re: Delorean Special on the History Channel

I was just wondering what people thought of this special. I was disappointed with some parts, like the classic History channel recycling of parts. I'm pretty I saw the specials that VW and Edisel stuff came from. Just the fact that there was a lot of good footage of D's and especially the prototype won me back. Anyone know what persuaded JZD to go with the power toll booth windows as opposed to the sliding window? The latter looks much more reliable. Well, mine are currently are broke, so I might be biased :)

Just intrested in everyone else's opinions...

-- Jonathan