[DML] Re: Exhaust leaks!!!

 Joe

I guess I am talking about exhaust leak because I smell like before myToyota Supra's exhaust leak from a bad gasket. It smells like unhealthy bitter burned smell?I talk to the shop last night. They said my Catalyst is VERY rusty.

I replaced two of stainless clad one-piece exhaust manifold gaskets, three other gaskets (almost same as Exhaust Manifold Service Kit). Before I replace them, there was noise when it hit 2900 rpm, but I do not hear it anymore.

I will ask my technician about it is gasoline odor. So if it is a fuelodor, what should I replace? Thanks Joe for big help, and sorry for poor description.

 Blacnight