[DML] Re: Engine cut-off under hard braking

[DML] Re: Engine cut-off under hard braking

I don't believe that the inertia switchwould be the culprit (sp).  When the engine died, I was able to immediately restart the car and continue on.  Now if the inertia switch 'flickers'to temporarily stop fuel flow and then 'fix' itself when the car comes to rest, maybe it could be the problem.

Sean Howley
VIN#2345