[DML] DMC JOE

hello fellow d owners. i wanted to take a short moment to say thanks
to dmc joe for all the time and effort that he puts into this mailing
list. with out the dedication and attention that he and others like
him give, some of us would be out in the cold. i personaly met joe at
a delorean cruise-in in GA. he was very nice and helpfull. i would
recomend that if you need help with you d more than just research help,
you should take your car to joe personaly if possible. someone who's
dedicated him self to helping others like he does on this list (without
fiscial gain) must be trustworthy to let him work on our great delorean
cars.

thanks you for all the time and effort you give the delorean and the
people that love the car. may the
Lord continue to bless everything that you do.

officer rick