[DML] Re: Running VIN numbers

In a message dated 12/9/99 1:39:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
support@xxxx writes:

<< DMC at the DMV does sound funny...which reminds me of my very own Vin
story... >>

Of course I'll have replay my experience at the local DMV when I registered
my Delorean back in '84. While waiting for the clerk to look over my bill of
sale and chatting with a car dealer who was also in line, the clerk looked at
the purchase price ($20K+) and shouted, "What kind of a car is this Delorean
anyway?" To which I replied, "It not a car. It's a time machine!" Good
thing for me she had a sense of humor.

Burke