[DML] Re: New D' and problems

Sir,
I put up with the exact problems you describe for years.(?) I installed a new
accumulator and it did nothing. The problem persisted. After a short
consultation with my Houston "guru", the problem is solved. There in the
engine compartment, left forward bulkhead, near the compartment light, is a
ceramic "capacitor" thingie. Has wires coming off both ends. Remove them, put
them back on, remove them, put them back on, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. My car
has performed flawlessly since that time. My car sits alot, has ince I bought
it 20 years ago. So I think it is a corrosion problem; all gone now!
MHL