[DML] New D' and problems

Well I got my second Delorean yesterday, it has a brand new engine in it,
but the body has 112,000 miles on it. I am sure some one has had a problem
simmilar to this and knows how to fix it. The car starts fine completetly
cold, and if I turn it on drive it around and turnit off it is fine. If I
crank it right after (within 10 seconds) turning it off it starts fine, but
if I wait ten minutes after cutting the engine, the car won't start for
another 3 hours. The previous owner told me that he had never had any
problems starting the car, but he said not to touch the gas pedal when you
crank it because it is very sensitive, and will flood the engine. My guess
is the problem is in the accumulater, but this is a rather uneducated
guess. Also the coolant bottle in the back is below the min line, If I
fill it up do I need to bleed it? If so where is the bleed screw? I could
not locate it even with the aid of the parts manual. On another note, the
direction signals, horn and Hazard light do not work. I checked the fuse,
and it seemed fine The bulbs work because the parking lights work, so
where else are the hazzard lights and direction signals attached. I thank
every one for reading this long e-mail, and wih every one a happy Delorean
Holiday!!
Joe P.
VIN 6808
and VIN 17167