[DML] CarFax, Crash test &more...

Hi everybody! I know that it has been a while since I last posted, but
my mail box got "bombed" and now I have been overrun with SPAM! I am
now down to about 214 unread messages in my inbox! Anyhow, I am still
trying to get everything together for the DOT Crash Test Films &
Results. I was set back a bit because of a traffic ticket that I
recieved, but all is looking good now. I will not take any orders for
the tapes untill they are ready, which brings me to something else. I
recently was able to uncover a Master Tape (reel) for the original
"Live the Dream" television commercial. The owner will not sell it,
however, I will try and see if he will make a copy for me. If I can get
a copy, I will include it with the crash test video. I have also seen
alot of postings about "CarFax.com". While this is not a "me too"
posting, I did want to add this in. Currently I am looking to purchase
a D that happens to be located in Denver. I ran the VIN through
CarFax.com,and prettymuch got the same results as everyone else here.
However, I also ran another VIN through for a vehicle that I KNOW had
been in a serious accident, yet it still shown a clean title. So just
to let everyone here that some things can slip through the cracks.
Which also struck me with another idea. Would it be possible to run the
VIN on a car that you currently own through the police? Maybe they
could get better results. Any suggestions?

-Robert