[DML] DEALER PURIFICATION REPORT AS OF 01/18/82.

[DML] DEALER PURIFICATION REPORT AS OF 01/18/82.

Hello,

I just received some DMC documents that were auctioned on EBAY. The documents include a list of company cars, daily sales report and perhaps the most important item: DMC's DEALER PURIFICATION REPORT AS OF 01/18/82.

As a free service, you can mail me and ask for info (previous owner, date when purchased etc.)on your car. Note that I do not have all the VIN numbers.

The only favor I ask you is that you state your COMPLETE VIN NUMBER. That way we can double-check to find out that your VIN is real. I will only reply to those that submit a COMPLETE VIN NUMBER a la SCEDT26T+++++++++

I will reply to all even if your car is not listed.
Im also aware that I might get 500+ emails from this list, but Im willing to take the chance. This info is free for everyone in a true DeLorean spirit!

Please email your VIN request to this email instead of the Hotmail:

stian.birkeland-fk@xxxx

As a curiousity (and for those keeping track) here are the VINs of the cars that had "OCEAN FREIGHT DAMAGE". The document clearly state that these DeLoreans are "TO BE CRUSHED". I guess they were beyond repair. Im also wondering if these are the cars that were featured in an old DeLorean World Pictorial. Here goes:

3675 (auto)
2687 (manual)
2765 (auto)
3372 (auto)
3685 (manual)
3716 (manual)

The company that transported these car was: Kattegat

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY
VIN # 6759