[DML] JZD Background info...

Dear List:

In Journalism class, we have to choose a person, and find information
about that person's background. What they did that was famous, how they did
it, and various other things. I chose to do John Z. DeLorean. I was curious
if anyone can point me out to a website, or send me an email, about JZD and
his accomplishments. I need to have 5 paragraphs about JZD, and make some
interviewing questions. (Please note that I do not have to ask the man
himself, but just make up questions and turn them into the teacher.) Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

**Happy Holidays!**
Steven Lawrence
~vipertv@xxxx