[DML] Clock Schematic - crystal question

[DML] Clock Schematic - crystal question

Hi Gang!

I had great success repairing my lock module (put in heavy duty relays etc..) but the service depot I used (family) were hesistant to touch it without a schematic.  Once I gave it to them they did a FANTASTIC repair job...the unit looked better than factory new.

My 1983 Delorean didn't have a dash clock but I recently purchased a clock and panel out of a wreck and it's in super shape except the clock's not working properly.  Has anyone had any luck repairing their clock?  Mark Hershey was kind enough to point me in the right direction but I was wondering if anyone else has replaced their clock crystal.  A schematic for the clock would be a real bonus...saves all those long faces at the service counter when you walk in for a repair. :)

Thanks
mike@xxxx