[DML] D is for daily driver

Hello all,

Well as the subject says, My D is now my daily driver, at least for a
few days. Although I planed to keep her in the inside durring the
chicago winter, My other cars engine quit.

To make a long, long story short, The junk yard that I was getting an
engine from, misplaced the engine, and I now will have to get one
somewhere else.

I never thought I would say this, but It was eaiser to get a used
transmission for my DeLorean, then it is to find a 455 engine for a 72'
Buick Riviera.

Have fun everyone

Andrew
4194