[DML] D in DIFFERENT movie!

Now I don't want to start a whole chain of emails regarding movies, but...

There is one movie that no one has ever mentioned before in which a
DeLorean is featured. The name of this movie is The House of the Rising Sun
(Drama, 1987). The movie has some very picturesque scenery from California,
and the car fits in so well with the atmosphere of the movie. Louis, the
main character (who's kind of creepy!) drives a DeLorean with black
interior. Though the car is featured for only about 7-10 seconds, it's fun
watching it (from front view) "race" through some windy roads.

Just thought I'd throw in a new reference!

-tony "D-car shall be mine!" petrarca