[DML] DeLorean parts

Hello List,
Finally got my car yesterday. I have owned it for a month but finally
got it shipped to my home. It is an black 81 with gas flap on hood. vin#2496
car has 28 k miles and runs. I got this car for CHEAP. A truck backed into
the right side and cracked out the windows and bent the quarter panel and
door. drivers side is great. for what I payed I am way more than happy.
Paint is starting to chip so I will be having it professionally striped next
summer. I would like to get a complete right door and a quarter panel with
window so I can drive it. If any one on the list knows of a parts car or has
those parts for sale please email me. I am in high school and cant afford
the new ones.

the starter is going bad. should I get it rebuilt or is there a
reproduction that would work better? Also, where is the battery supposed to
be? I saw one car with it in the trunk but myne is behind the passenger
seat.

Thanks

David,
vin#2496