[DML] What made me interesed in the Delorean??

[DML] What made me interesed in the Delorean??

Dear Readers,
I became obsessed with the Delorean after one of the silver beauties
passed me and my family on the toll road in Florida. It must have been doing
at least 85 mph and my father said Delorean. I said, "What?" Father says,
"You know the Back to the Future car." I was shocked, I followed it with my
eyes all the way until he got off the expressway. I went out to learn more
and bought the Back to the Future movies to see the Delorean. I loved the
car before I knew what it is. Now I am 15 and I am a Delorean fanatic. I've
seen about a total of ten in my life. My hero is John Delorean, and someday
I to wish to own my own car company.
Thanks Folks,
Chris Miller (AFPrep88@xxxx)