[DML] Re: POLL: Stainless Steel Frame

dmc5524@xxxx wrote:

> If money was no option, how many owners
> and future owners would replace the original
> frame with the Stainless Steel frame from Pearce-Design?

This is an excellent use of the eGroups polling feature. This is much bettert than posting the question to the list, follwed by everyone getting
half a dozen messages that just say "yes" or "no" in response. I applaud this poll.

- Mike Substelny

PS: I believe that dmc5524 meant to say "If money were no OBJECT . . ."
"If money were no OPTION . . ." is the funniest Freudian slip I've heard in weeks.