[DML] Re: dmc northstar conversion

Greetings...

As the "story" goes JZD desired to use the rotory engine origionally and was trying to buy the rights from G/M... It would make a good engine for the "D". I had a RX-7 with it and liked it well.
As to anyone doing it, I have not heard of it being done...

Rich Cutter
# 5467-NS

William T Wilson wrote:

I've heard of Buick and Chevy V6s, the Northstar V8, a Mazda 13B Wankel, Do you have any more information on the Wankel conversion? I've always thought that the Wankel was somehow the perfect engine conversion for a D due to its small size, and weight, but excellent pickup, but have never actually heard of it being done. It would be very interesting to hear about the performance from such a beast.
Jess