[DML] Re: History Channel Documentary

As I recall in JZD autobiography, John addressed the issue of the
expensive
New York address and real-estate and stated that he had negotiated the
rent
(at a time when the market was soft I believe) and was actually paying
below market rent for a very prestigious address, nothing wrong with
that in my book.
Note: This information that should be easily verifiable which would
end the
the debating and speculation that has always surrounded this
issue.
(Just my two cents).

Mike D.
Vin 3113
NY Lic. DLORIANN

cbl30-@xxxx wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=4437

> In a message dated 11/5/99 10:46:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> DaleSchaub@xxxx writes:
>
> << The Park Avenue offices have nothing to do with his budget
overruns. I run
> an office and his Park Avenue office cost are extremely small when
compared
> to other expenses. Although I have not tried DeLorean's approach, I
do not
> see it as the reason he needed money. >>
> Apparently you do not understand about Park Ave New York,It is/was
THE most