[DML] Re: Stainless Steel Illusion

Just a couple thoughts on getting hold of a Stainless Steel Illusion book.
I wanted to see and read it badly and our little local library did not have
it, but did they DID put in a request and got it for me from another
smallish town library. I saw it looked like it had never been opened and
as it was quite old wrote the library to see if they might sell it, as they
DO sell books from time to time. I was able to purchase it for a SONG. I
forget exactly how much, but it was under $50.00 !! This was about three
years ago and they may have been apprised of the actually value by now!

Another person who shall remain nameless for obvious reasons......A friend
but not in this state.....got a copy from a library and promptly photocopied
every page....he said he used 99 brightness paper and of course in color on
both sides of the sheet. I tried one myself for kicks...I have a top brand
printer and it came out as good as the original. I am NOT soliciting
business...that would not be legal of course and also would take a lot of
time and paper. He put it in a looseleaf notebook.

FWIW Dept

Murray
Vin: 05962
Lic: DMC-XII