[DML] DeLorean at Auction

I just got back from a Show/Collectors car auction here in Louisville, Kentucky. There were the usual '57 Chevrolets, Pontiacs, Buicks, and a slew of '64 Impalas. Of course I was looking for a DeLorean, though. My dad always teases me by saying "Look! A DeLorean!"; and I'll always turn my head. (Hey, who wouldn't?) Of course there never was a DeLorean, but today, the joke was on him! Comming to the end of a "warehouse" of cars waiting to auctioned, my attention was caught by a single gull-wing door sticking into the air. (If the door hadn't been open, I wouldn't have known the car was there) I instantly pointed it out to my Dad (he wan't very thrilled, by the way) but I picked up my pace of walking, and made my way to it. It's was an '81 (Gas flap, and lines in the hood), black interior (in pretty good condition), with a manual transmission. It was #0702, and in amazing conditon. It had a nice size dent in the hood (but not very deep), a small one in the front right fender, and a scratch near the rear--but those were the *only* physical things wrong with it. I didn't hear it start or see it being driven, so I don't know how good it was mechanically.
I know it's a real shot in the dark, but was anoyone here at the auction?

Wes