[DML] Free DeLorean Registry!

Hello DML'ers,

I want to contribute to the DMC society in trying to build a DeLorean registry for owners all over the world. It is my hope that this info may reflect how many DeLoreans there REALLY are left in the world, incl. those in storage, wand that this info can contribute in boosting the car's value.

The information will be accessible for everyone and will be published on the Norwegian DeLorean Owner's Club Website at:

http://home.sol.no/~delorean/registry

I want to stress the fact that this is a directory for DeLoreans only and not the owners!

For the time being you can e-mail me your DeLorean info to:

delorean@xxxx

Of course such a way of registering means that you have to be HONEST and send the CORRECT information on your car. You can of course also send in this info if you are an enthusiast who knows of a DeLorean that sits in a dealership or in your neighbor's garage.

The following info MUST be included:
1) The DeLorean's COMPLETE VIN number
2) Type of transmission (5-speed manual or 3-speed automatic)
3) Interior color
4) Country where the car resides in

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland