[DML] Buzzing noise

I posted this a while back, but no posts on the subject. When ever I
go into 5th gear I hear a buzzing noise behind me and to the left. I
could be going the exact same speed in 4th gear and not hear it, but as
soon as I go into 5th, I hear it. It gets a higher pitch the faster I
go. Does anybody have any suggestions on the subject? The tranny was
rebuilt a couple years back (two I think). Thanks for the help.

Erik Geerdink
4512
EGGS D

p.s
On October 5, the coolest Chihuahua to ever live,who loved to ride in
my Deloreans, past away. I bought her for $2 when I was 4yrs. She
loved sitting in the Delorean and watching me work on it. She was 14.