[DML] added turbo gauge lights

Hi, I bought a DeLorean two months ago.  It has a single turbo.  First off, I could not be happier with the car orthe performance.  Now for the questions.  It has the added turbo boost gauge and two small light(LED) bars.  One of them is all yellow and one is tricolor.  The yellow one is usually not lit but does creep up under heavy acceleration.  The tricolor one always is at the far left, it never moves. Does anybody know exactly what these are?  I have gotten many different answers and ideas.  My thought is that they are some kind of fuel/air mixture gauge.  Also, does anyone have any literature on the turbo unit?  Private E-mails are ok.  The more information the better.  Thanks in advance.