[DML] ADMIN: DMCNews Web Page Updated

I've updated the web page of DMCNews. Please give it a look. Overall content
is pretty much the same, but it should be easier to find things and there is
a new look to the main page. Thanks again to Nikki Shumann for the great
artwork! Next project will be additions to the technical section. Note the
"Picture of the Month" has moved to its own page, submissions are
encouraged! Prior pictures will stay viewable as well.

You'll notice a "headline" at the moment about a problem with eGroups, I'll
do this whenever something stops working. If you stop getting the messages,
check here first (or on your own subscription at the eGroups page)

Special note to whoever sent in the recent picture of the "stretch"
DeLorean - I'm sorry but I lost your note. Please write back and I'll credit
you.

Always looking for more suggestions, I'll implement as time permits.

Dave