[DML] ADMIN: DMCNEWS Web Page Updated

After a few weeks working on the web page (and my FP2000 skills), I'm
finally ready to have you check it out. Go to www.dmcnews.com and take a
look. I've been cleaning up the pages, fixing links, etc. I've hopefully
streamlined the structure a little. There's still work to do on the
directory and backissues, but it's coming. More features are planned now
that I'm about done with the basic setup.

First - if you've bookmarked the page as www.delorean.com, PLEASE add a link
to www.dmcnews.com. "Delorean.com" will probably be changing to something
else in the future (it is still "owned" by James Espey), and I'd hate to
have you lose track of the mailing list page.

I've added a section near the top of the main page that gives the quick
links to subscription management. It also gives current status of the list
including the number of subscribers and the number of bouncing subscribers.
If there are any known operational problems they will be noted here. If you
ever stop receiving the mailing list, check here for any information that I
may have posted and instructions on how to get it fixed.

We've added information about the moderation team. Some of us are a little
shy, but hopefully that will change. The DMCNews store remains closed. There
is currently no stock to sell. The information remains posted on the items
that were sold here just for reference purposes. I'll eventually make it
look more like reference material.

Many more cars for sale have been added. I've been pleasantly surprised
about the popularity of this feature. There are now 34 cars listed for sale,
all around the world and in all price ranges from $9,999 to a pair for $55k,
including a dealer sign.

I'd like to change the headline photo periodically, perhaps once a month if
I get enough quality entries. If you have an original, interesting photo of
YOUR DeLorean that you'd like to see here feel free to send me the picture
at webmaster@xxxxx I can deal with just about any electronic or
paper format. Email privately for an address if you need to send paper. I'm
especially looking for "artistic" (whatever that means) shots of the car, in
unusual locations or with interesting lighting effects. Please don't bother
submitting photos that you have pulled from other sites on the internet or
other copyrighted material.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Dave