[DML] DMC Keys with light

Just a quick key note or two.

My DMC keys should generally be available at your DMC dealer...their cost
will be slightly higher than my direct price but you don't have to wait for
ever...:-)

I will soon have both the single and double DMC key systems.......more when
the door key is ready...:-)

I am currently working on the DMC key with a light in it. This "NEW" DMC is
indistinguishable from the original, but will have a soft Brass key (less
wear and tear on the locks) and a long lasting battery and LED instead of
incandescent lamp. This extends the battery life and reduces the chances of
water damage to the key interiors.

If you have always wanted one of these puppies - they will be available in
time for Christmas.

Lee
___
Radiance Software Int.	Leader in VRML Authoring software	Over 200,000
copies distributed

EMMY Winner
Best Technical Achievement
(computer generated effects)

1726 Francisco Street	Berkeley CA. 94703	1-510-649-9118
lseiler@xxxx	http://www.radiance.com	offices: California,
Florida, Tokyo Jp.