[DML] Porsche meets DeLorean...

That's right. Porsche meets DeLorean! Well, in my car it does at least. I just put in a set of Porsche Boxster seats. They're power and heated. My interior is grey, but the seats are black and they look fantastic. The only drawback so far, is that I'm now sitting up a little bit higher than before. I will eventually pull the drivers side out again in an effort to make up new brackets in order to lower it as much as possible.
Just so everyone knows, this was not aneasy job at all! It took me many hours, and multiple mistakes to get them to fit. I will hopefully have pics soon if anyone is interested.

Drive Painted!!! :oþ

---Dan Vin#5493