[DML] Re: Stubborn fitting on accumulator

[DML] Re: Stubborn fitting on accumulator

Greg;
I have installed several accumulators this summer and have run
into the same problem. Make sure the four bolts holding the
accumulator are snug and holding the unit in place. Place the brass
fitting back on the unit but leave loose,just backed off a turn or two.
Now give the fuel line a sharp rap with
a wrench and hammer,not a fatal blow to damage the line. This has
worked for me both times and did not cause any damage. The line should
now come off when you turn back the brass fitting.

Good Luck
Richard J.Myosky
Vin 4419
Lic. DMC IIX