[DML] Stubborn fitting on accumulator

Hi Everyone,

While using some of the excellent advice in the archives regarding replacing
the fuel accumulator, I have run into a frustrating problem - I can't get the
metal line to release from the accumulator. I can turn the accumulator freely,
but I can't seem to apply enough force to pull the line out. (Yes, I have
loosened and pushed the fitting out of the way.) Is the metal line flanged at
the end? I don't want to gouge the brass ferrule and have to replace it which
would mean having the end of the line reflanged.
Anybody else run into this problem?

Thanks,
Greg Guillot
VIN #2926
Morial Convention Center - New Orleans
Greg Guillot, Director of Info Systems & Services
900 Convention Center Blvd,New Orleans, LA 70130
Phone (504) 582-3116,Fax (504) 582-3104
Email gguillot@xxxx