[DML] help me PLEASE

after seeing the pic of the over heated D...now I'm scared. I
attempted to change the spark plugs on my Delorean today. as many know
the first 5 are a piece of cake, until you have to get to the one
underneath all the hoses. well, i attempted and I couldnt get the coil
back on the spark plug. can anybody give me some advice on how to do
it. I cant reach in there. a more serious question: I drove it
around the block to see if i did indeed get the cap back on. I smelled
fumes. I pulled into my garage and noticed i had a trail of gas behind
me. i opened the engine compartment and there was gas by the three
spark plus on the left and up near the distributor area. could i have
loosened a line or something? please help me. I dont want my Delorean
to look like that other one that was burned. thanks

erik geerdink