[DML] Re: Fuel Ecomony

Fuel economy is generally reported between 16 and 22 mpg. The original
window sticker said 19. I have heard people say they have gotten as
much as 30 mpg. The most interesting story was a guy who installed a
Floyd? carberator from the 50"s and got 30 mpg. He was technical
enought that a really believe his numbers. He was at the Cincinatti
show.

BTW, this Floyd? guy is the one that was misteriously kidnapped and
killed in the Everglades after he anounced he was going to mass produce
the carberator. Check the news paper from around 1954, its a true
story.

Dr. Bob