[DML] Back to the Future movies

In The Back to the Future movies its sad to see how poorly that Delorean was
treated.
1- For only being two or three years old at the time of filming it sure
had a lot of miles (30,000 plus)
2- The doors were really sagging in the first and second ones,
3- No one in that movie can Drive!!!, The Doctor was the worst, when
driving by remote control, he was spinning his tires all over the parking
lot.
4- What makes me sick is when the train hits the car, and it is crushed.
Its not that I don't like the movies, in fact I watch them every time
there on TBS which is like once a week... its just it seams like a very sad
life for the cars they used, By the way does any one know just how many
Universal used for the film? I know there is one at universal Studios
Hollywood, and the parts of a crushed one in Planet Hollywood Honolulu.