[DML] Window off Guides and related reapair stuff

[DML] Window off Guides and related reapair stuff

HELP!

I just bought and correctly installed one the window regulators from PJ Grady
in the Driver door. BUT the passenger window was broken in the DOWN position,
upon disassemble of the old motor/plastic elbow it became obvious that the
window pane was also off the guides.

HOW DO I GET IT BACK ON THE GUIDE TRACKS ???

Please any help is welcome, hope I don't need a body shop. I would like to
finish this holiday weekend.

Sincerely Paul C. Hart #2839 "Hart DMC"