[DML] crooked auto shop?

I just got an e-mail back from a local "exotic car" dealership in my
area about if they can put new brake pads on the back of the D and fix
the parking brake. they said that only putting new brake pads wouldnt
get rid of the queaking that it makes. now my question is....are they
feeding me a line of crap, or are they telling the truth. BTW: this
place hates Deloreans. which makes me think that they just want to
charge me a crap load for doing a simple job. thanks for the help

erik geerdink