[DML] Re: overheating constantly--help

Kristen,
I had the same problem with mine, living in the Sacramento Valley I thought
it was the extreme heat but it turned out to be air in the cooling system.
After bleeding the system it was fine. Don Steger at Delorean Motor Center
installed a self bleeding by-pass on my system so it stays continually bled.
-SweatyEddy

> Kristen Bettcher wrote:
> >
> > Hi guys,
> > My boyfirend's D has been overheating off and on all summer long. We've
been assuming that this is due to the unusually hot weather we've been
having, but it did it again last night and it was really cool out. It took a
long time for the temp to come back down and he still had to coast half way
home. Also, he's noticed that the oil light has been going on when it's
really hot out, but that also happened last night.
> > Any suggestions? (I think I'd be his hero if I came home with the answer
to his problems)
> > Thanks a lot.
> > --krit
> > BTW, although I don't post very often, I really enjoy being a part of
this list. Keep up the great job!