From: Steve Pattison <stevep1@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Fanzilla question
Date: Monday, August 30, 1999 8:01 PM

I've installed the fanzilla but had an operational question.

The obvious decrease in power is no longer apparent as the fans cycle on
and off but the clicking noise is still there and seems about as frequent
as before. Is this the normal operation of the unit or have I installed it
incorrectly ? After all, the installation is so easy.

Vin 2528