[DML] re: Clutch Problems

7-10 hours is probably fair. We did a rear main seal at one of our club tech
days, which is essentially the same work but without resurfacing the
flywheel. With Don Steger's help it took about 5 hours, with the owner doing
most of the work. We had a lift but no transmission jack, just a lot of
cooperative muscle power. It was very valuable having someone there that had
done this many times.

I changed mine in my garage, by myself on floor jacks and would guess
overall it took 10 hours, but the work was spread over most of the winter
and included a transmission rebuild so it's hard to be specific.