[DML] Re: Clutch Problems.

John,
There are very few sources for the clutch system. Even with overseas
freight it may be cost effective to make one phone call. I don't know if
these numbers will help but they are taken from replacement parts.
Pressure Plate: VELO 266749 or 74660518, Vaelo 235DBR15000
Disc: VELO 265315
Pilot bearing: SKF 6303-2AS1-MT59
Throwout bearing: Bap-Geon 30-28500 or Vera 2601242

Our labor time for a clutch replacement is 8 hours.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>