[DML] New to the list

Hello everyone, I am new to the list, but my delorean experance began
last year when I purchased an 81 D that had been neglected by previous
owners. The price was right $5000 to be exact. It required compleate
replacement of the fuel system, including distributer, other repairs
included frame work and most receantly a transmission that is being
installed currently. The Body leaves a lot to be desired also, with
atleast one dent in every body pannel, which includes damage to the
front facia and bumper, thankfully it is nicley hidden by the bra which
came with the car when I purchased it. If anyone has any info on 4194
it would be much apperaciated.
Stats 81, SS body, Black int, 5 speed, groves in hood, no gas flap
location St Charles IL
Thanks
Andrew
vin 4194

PS, After purchasing my DeLorean I went through Delorean 1 to get
parts, But dealing with ED almost made me regret my desision within the
first month. Steve at DMC is a pleasure to deal with and is my
recommendation to all self respecting DMC owners, I still have yet to
get in contact with PJ Grady, I have heard many good things about them
also