[DML] Re: cross reference

Claude,
Here is a better solution. Purchase a 45 degree angle adapter for the oil
pressure sender and the problem you described will be eliminated. As a
matter of fact the adapter will allow larger capacity filters to be fitted
to your DeLorean.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>