[DML] Re: Mystery plug and DMC for sale spotted

[DML] Re: Mystery plug and DMC for sale spotted

If I understand what you are describing, it is located on the driver's side
and has two wires attached to it. I also found this same device while I was
under the car. One of the wires was disconnected, so I reconnected it.
After I had reconnected the wire, the reverse lights started to magically
work.

Sean Howley
VIN#2345

> Also, anybody know what the connector in the left side of the transmission
is for?>