[DML] Re: accessories

Donovan,

Try PJ Grady for the front spoiler. He may still have them.

You can try Custom Fiberglass & Plastic @ 203-776-1341 ask for Hank. He may
have them too? He is in New Haven, CT. He also have rear and side skirts.

Just one fair warning. These spoilers are made out of fiberglass. One tap
or hit, they CRACK! Expensive proposition for this front spoilers. The nose
is ALWAYS are hitting or bottoming out. Many owners had them remove because
of this situation.

If you want something a little more "pliable" try the J.C. Whitney catalog.
They have front spoiler made of rubber so they can take the abuse and
punishment. They cost about $60.00 plus shipping cost. They are a pain to
put on the original airdam of the DeLorean. The spoiler also make the front
of the DeLorean look "heavier." If you want a photo of my car with this
spolier, let me know I can send you an e-mail picture of my DeLorean's front
with this spoiler mounted.

Kayo Ong
#05508
Lic 9D NY